Compact Copper Wire Bunching Machine Left And Right Twisted Easy Operation
Copper Wire Bunching Machine Merits:
1. Over-line system: The latest structure, the wire from the spindle directly across the guide wheel to the bow belt, the bow (with) a unique semi-circular groove design, with the bow with a semicircle porcelain ring line to avoid high-speed operation due to wind resistance Caused by stranding scratch, jump shares phenomenon
2. Spindle lubrication: butter lubrication (Oil lubrication defects: the oil’s temperature increases while high-speed operation , and the oil mist will concentrate into beads on the wall , falling to the reel and pollute the conductor, cause blister when conduct insulating )
3. Security protection: If the door contact is not in place, lift contact is not in place, internal and external wire broken error display in the touch screen on the automatic alarm or can not start to work
Copper Wire Bunching Machine main performance parameters
1. Application: over 7 pcs alloy wires, tinned wire, enameled wire and etc. 1 + 6 can replace twisting with stranding
2. Mono-filament diameter range: φ0.025 ~ φ0.08mm
3. Twisted wire diameter range: φ0.075~ φ0.24mm
4. Stranded cross-sectional area: 0.0034~ 0.035mm²
5. Spool specifications: φ200mm ×31mm×φ135mm(or customerized with client’s drawings)
6. Max speed : 3000RPM(Design speed);
7. Cable laying: φ15mm light rod bearing type ,rolling lay length and distance can be accurately adjusted
Copper Wire Bunching Machine Mechanical Performance
1. Body structure:
1) Material: low carbon steel welded together.
2) Structure: the body by annealing and aging, to eliminate internal stress, and then boring by a precision boring machine to forming a molding.
2. Bunching Entry part:
1) Bunching Entry position: facing to the front door, at the right side of the machine (can be customization according to customer requirements to change to the left side).
2) Bunching Entry Mode : from the pay-off device through the disconnection sensing area, first to the total sub-line board (sub-hole by 1 +6 +12 + ... distribution), through first pressure mold, then the second Pressure mold, after entering the right spindle within the wire guide wheel. From the aluminum arch with porcelain ring and then into the left spindle within the wire guide wheel, and then through the center corner’s guide wheel to the leading wheel, Final to the aligner’s guide wheel to cable laying (see wire bunching entry pattern diagram)
1) Material: 40Cr steel forging after quenching and tempering treatment.
2) Accuracy: The shaft core outer face diameter and the bearing end face are ground to ensure concentricity and verticality with the axis.
3) Dynamic balance: Standard of G2.5 (0.03 grams of weight difference)
4. Aluminum plate:
1) Material: ZL104
2) Accuracy: All end faces are positioned relative to the locating holes(less than 0.03 grams)
3) Dynamic balance: Accuracy of G2.5 (0.03 grams of weight difference)
1) Material: Japan imported SK5.
2) Shape: special appearance, reduce the wind resistance.
3) Weight tolerance : less than 0.03 grams per pair
6. Transmission part: with imported synchronous belt drive, laying length accurate