High Precision Copper Wire Bunching Machine With Low Carbon Steel Body
1. High speed, good stability
2. Automatic tension control: When stranding, the reel take-up from the empty to the full , the tension must be increased (With the touch screen Free Set the data) The machine can automatically adjust the tension smoothly, keep the tension uniform variation ,Can achieve tension setting while working .
3. Over-line system: The latest structure, the wire from the spindle directly across the guide wheel to the bow belt, the bow (with) a unique semi-circular groove design, with the bow with a semicircle porcelain ring line to avoid high-speed operation due to wind resistance Caused by stranding scratch, jump shares phenomenon
4. Spindle lubrication: butter lubrication (Oil lubrication defects: the oil’s temperature increases while high-speed operation , and the oil mist will concentrate into beads on the wall , falling to the reel and pollute the conductor, cause blister when conduct insulating )
5. Change the lay length: easy to operate, just change the leading wheel according to the lay length sheet
6. Pressing device: equipped with two pressing devices to ensure the roundness of the conductor after twisting, to protect the product characteristics of thin-walled insulation line, effectively reduce the wear and tear of insulating materials.
7. Meter counting way: the latest domestic design, with spindle meters; the same machine twisted with a conductor specifications, meter error in one ten thousandth
main performance parameters
1. Application: over 7 pcs alloy wires, tinned wire, enameled wire and etc. 1 + 6 can replace twisting with stranding
2. Mono-filament diameter range: φ0.025 ~ φ0.08mm
3. Twisted wire diameter range: φ0.075~ φ0.24mm
4. Stranded cross-sectional area: 0.0034~ 0.035mm²
5. Spool specifications: φ200mm ×31mm×φ135mm(or customerized with client’s drawings)
6. Max speed : 3000RPM(Design speed);
7. Cable laying: φ15mm light rod bearing type ,rolling lay length and distance can be accurately adjusted
8. Strand lay length: 0.8~ 4.0mm 14 class
9. Main motor: 2.2KW AC motor
10. Assembly volume: about 10Kg
11. Twisted direction: left and right direction can be arbitrarily selected, pull the switch bar to change the direction,easy operation
12. Brake: With electromagnetic brakes, can achieve automatic braking when internal /external disconnection, and meet setting meters
13. Tension control: magnetic clutch control thread tension, by the PLC program controller automatically adjust the tension, keep the tension constant
14. Machine drive bearings: main shaft with Sweden SKF bearings , the others are Japan NSK bearings
15. Timing belt: import from US
16. Spool loading/unloading : Manual up and down the line, no lift.
17. Spindle lubrication: butter lubrication
18. Noise index: less than 75dB
19. Machine size (mm): 2000L × 960W × 1100H
20. Weight: 1200 Kg
21. Coating: RAL5015 light blue (can be customization according to customer requirements)
1. Body structure:
1) Material: low carbon steel welded together.
2) Structure: the body by annealing and aging, to eliminate internal stress, and then boring by a precision boring machine to forming a molding.
2. Bunching Entry part:
1) Bunching Entry position: facing to the front door, at the right side of the machine (can be customization according to customer requirements to change to the left side).
2) Bunching Entry Mode : from the pay-off device through the disconnection sensing area, first to the total sub-line board (sub-hole by 1 +6 +12 + ... distribution), through first pressure mold, then the second Pressure mold, after entering the right spindle within the wire guide wheel. From the aluminum arch with porcelain ring and then into the left spindle within the wire guide wheel, and then through the center corner’s guide wheel to the leading wheel, Final to the aligner’s guide wheel to cable laying (see wire bunching entry pattern diagram)
1) Material: 40Cr steel forging after quenching and tempering treatment.
2) Accuracy: The shaft core outer face diameter and the bearing end face are ground to ensure concentricity and verticality with the axis.
3) Dynamic balance: Standard of G2.5 (0.03 grams of weight difference)
4. Aluminum plate:
1) Material: ZL104
2) Accuracy: All end faces are positioned relative to the locating holes(less than 0.03 grams)
3) Dynamic balance: Accuracy of G2.5 (0.03 grams of weight difference)
1) Material: Japan imported SK5.
2) Shape: special appearance, reduce the wind resistance.
3) Weight tolerance : less than 0.03 grams per pair
6. Transmission part: with imported synchronous belt drive, laying length accurate
7. Wire entry wheel:
1) Material: # 45 steel finished with heat treatment HRC30-40.
2) Hard chrome plated on the surface, not easy to wear
8. Spindle housing:
1) Material: ductile iron QT42-10.
2) Processing: CNC machine tooling
3) Accuracy: one processing hole end molding, to ensure concentricity.